Trying to access the named web page http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/jibx/maven-jibx-plugin/ at http://jibx.sourceforge.net/maven-jibx-plugin/source-repository.html gives the following error web page.
An error has been encountered in accessing this page.
1. Server: cvs.sourceforge.net
2. URL path: /viewcvs.py/jibx/maven-jibx-plugin/
3. Error notes: NONE
4. Error type: 404
5. Request method: GET
6. Request query string: NONE
7. Time: 2010-09-27 21:36:05 UTC (1285623365)
Reporting this problem: The problem you have encountered is with a project web site hosted by SourceForge.net. This issue should be reported to the SourceForge.net-hosted project (not to SourceForge.net).
If this is a severe or recurring/persistent problem, please do one of the following, and provide the error text (numbered 1 through 7, above):
1. Contact the project via their designated support resources.
2. Contact the project administrators of this project via email (see the upper right-hand corner of the Project Summary page for their usernames) at email@example.com
If you are a maintainer of this web content, please refer to the Site Documentation regarding web services for further assistance.
NOTE: As of 2008-10-23 directory index display has been disabled by default. This option may be re-enabled by the project by placing a file with the name ".htaccess" with this line: