Feedback from colleagues' first use of tabular story report introduced in 3.0.2 (
- The layout is too dispersive, too much white space and table runs away out of page
- Unnecessary (or misleading) repetitions of column headers, such as "Successful" and "Failed"
- More difficult to spot failures, only numbers are colour-coded
- Have a top-level multi-column row with two headers, "Scenarios" and "Steps".
- Use logos (with hovering text) for "Successful", "Failed", "Pending" etc ...
- Colour-code in red the story name in case of failure