Thanks. This one seems to work so I'm going to go ahead and check it in as pom.xml. I did make one change. The version number is now 1.1.5. Compile and test both work. Dist seems not be recognized? Maybe the name has changed in maven 3?
It does have one problem I noticed with the site target:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.0:site (default-site) on project jaxen: failed to get report for org.codehaus.mojo:findbugs-maven-plugin: Unable to parse configuration of mojo org.codehaus.mojo:findbugs-maven-plugin:2.1:findbugs for parameter localRepository: Abstract class or interface 'org.apache.maven.artifact.repository.DefaultArtifactRepository' cannot be instantiated -> [Help 1]
We'll also need to update the build instructions.
Moving forward if this works out we can delete the old project.xml, but for the moment I'm going to hang onto it at least until we work out these remaining issues.
If someone wants to figure out how to push it to the central maven repository, feel free.