JAX-Bitty is a fast, lightweight alternative implementation of JAXB. JAX-Bitty intends to provide JAXB support for small mobile applications (e.g. the Android platform) and for other JVM-based platforms that restrict the use of the full JAXB implementation that ships with the JDK (e.g. the Google App Engine). JAX-Bitty intends to be faster and lighter than the full JAXB implementation by only using the SAX API for reading and writing XML and having no external dependencies. To meet all of its design goals, JAX-Bitty does not intend to be a full implementation of the JAXB specification, but hopes to optimize for the 90% majority of use cases.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.