JavaSim is an object-oriented simulation package written in Java and available free to users since 1997. Its related cousin, C++SIM (cxxsim.ncl.ac.uk) has been available since 1990. It provides discrete event process-based simulation similar to SIMULA's simulation class and libraries. A complete list of the facilities provided follows: - the core of the system gives SIMULA-like simulation routines, random number generators, queueing algorithms, and thread package interfaces. - entity and set manipulation facilities similar to SIMSET. - classes allow "non-causal" events, such as interrupts, to be handled. - various statistical gathering routines, such as histogram and variance classes. - debugging classes. The system also comes with complete examples and test routines which illustrate many of the issues raised in using the simulation package. It (Java and C++ versions) is used by many commercial and academic organisations.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.