Ioke is a general purpose language. It is a strongly typed, extremely dynamic, prototype object oriented language. It is homoiconic and its closest ancestors are Io, Smalltalk, Ruby and Lisp - but it's quite a distance from all of them. It looks a lot like Io, to a limit. Ioke is an experiment to see how expressive you can make a language. At the moment the language has about 5-10 people experimenting with it and adding to it. Cucumber is adding support for Ioke in the Cuke4Duke project, and there are some other people investigating usage of it.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.