Hyperjaxb3 provides relational persistence for JAXB objects. HJ3 augments schema-derived classes with JPA annotations (or mappings) thus adding persistence capabilities. The project provides JAXB add-on, Maven plugin, runtime and test packages, project templates and samples, it also contains ~50 test projects. The project is currently hosted on dev.java.net, but I'm really tired of their CollabNet infrastructure. I'd really like to have JIRA and Confluence. The project is developed by a single author (me) with a large number of use cases and test scenarios delivered by users. The project is ~ 2 years old with 8 released versions. Current code base is stable and production-ready. I know that it is used by a number of external parties. The weak part is documentation. Hosting a project on dev.java.net I've tried different formats - HTML/DocBook docs, GlassFish wiki, Maven-generated reports, but what I would really appreciate is Confluence which dev.java.net does not provide. I would like to extend the documentation on the basis of Confluence and promote my project more. I believe that I did a good thing and I want it to serve the community. Few details on my person. My name is Aleksei Valikov, 30 years old. High education and PhD in computer science. 9+ years experience as a developer, currently employed as a senior software engineer/technical lead in a medium-size GIS/spatial software house in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.