The steps to reproduce are more or less:
- I get a mail from jira about a created/udpated issue
- I click on the link, Firefox 3.0.6 opens it
- I comment on the issue, submit the commit
- the result is "the issue no longer exists"
- go back, the comment is lost, pull some hairs, rewrite the comment. This time submit succeeds
Workarounds I've found so far:
- before submitting, copy the comment in the clipboard, make it fail, go back, paste, submit, works
- when the page opens, force a manual reload of it, then comment
I believe the issue is restricted to Firefox 3.0.6, but haven't actually tried with other browsers.