The commits include:
- Code style refactorings (few)
- Completion does not print out exception traces
- Exceptions on evaluation displayed shorter ( 2b4a96d )
- Arrays pretty-printed, contents being shown ( 1e8eef6 )
- Completion works in cases where it did not work before
- Completion is now safe (before, completion would evaluate the line start, which could have side effects).
- More things can be completed (Custom classes, closures, keywords)
proper completion for static vars, interface fields, superclass members, instance members
- Autoindentation after opened curly braces, by 2 space, when "autoindent" preference is set (528de9e ), avoiding the problem of pasting already-indented code blocks.
- Splitting this up into smaller pull requests is possible, but much more effort for me.
What is missing is the completion of things like:
Where it is difficult to identify partial groovy expressions. I have ideas for this, butnone seems ideal.
Also keyword completion may suggest keywords where the syntax would not allow them, but still I think it is a win.