GreenMail is an embedable, lightweight and sandboxed email server for testing and developing purposes.
- supports SMTP, POP3, IMAP with SSL
- provides a JBoss GreenMail Service extension for running a sandboxed mail server
- contains examples for mail integration tests and using GreenMail for Unit tests
- replace own SMTP code with SubEthaSMTP (Apache Lic, http://subethasmtp.tigris.org/)?
- move to Java 5 and rethink API
- add WAR deployment extension additionally to JBoss SAR for easy, app server independent deployment
- Spring namespace extension
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.