Details

    • Type: Sub-task Sub-task
    • Status: Closed Closed
    • Priority: Blocker Blocker
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: coverage
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      NURC has produced a lot of code which is currently sitting local to their machines. The purpose of this task is to force the creation of a coverage development branch and the subsequent commiting of NURC code to this new branch.

      This task should be marked complete when the branch is created, the code is committed, and a fresh checkout from the branch compiles cleanly at both the Firelab and at NURC. Completion of this task means that we have a clean starting point.

      The code in question includes:
      + GRIB plugin
      + Modifications to the Geotiff plugin
      + Improvements to RasterSymbolizer

        Issue Links

          Activity

          Hide
          Simone Giannecchini added a comment -
          The branch for the coverage experiments has been created at http://svn.geotools.org/geotools/branches/coverages_branch/. I started to commit the code we have, but up to now just a small part of it is committed since first I want to align the GeoServer WCS experiment.

          Just as an update, I am done with the following changes:
          1>sample dimension description
          2>GTopo30 improvements (it is damn fast now)
          3>GeoTiff various improvements (it is quite complete)
          4>ArcGrid update.
          5>Grib update.

          Once things will get pretty stable inside WCS of geoserver I will commit all the code into geotools and I will start looking at backword compatibility using deprecation.

          Simone.
          Show
          Simone Giannecchini added a comment - The branch for the coverage experiments has been created at http://svn.geotools.org/geotools/branches/coverages_branch/ . I started to commit the code we have, but up to now just a small part of it is committed since first I want to align the GeoServer WCS experiment. Just as an update, I am done with the following changes: 1>sample dimension description 2>GTopo30 improvements (it is damn fast now) 3>GeoTiff various improvements (it is quite complete) 4>ArcGrid update. 5>Grib update. Once things will get pretty stable inside WCS of geoserver I will commit all the code into geotools and I will start looking at backword compatibility using deprecation. Simone.
          Hide
          Simone Giannecchini added a comment -
          All the code we had is now committed to the coverage branch.

          Simone.
          Show
          Simone Giannecchini added a comment - All the code we had is now committed to the coverage branch. Simone.

            People

            • Assignee:
              Simone Giannecchini
              Reporter:
              Bryce Nordgren
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              0 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: