Details

    • Type: Test Test
    • Status: Closed Closed
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.2.4
    • Fix Version/s: 1.3.3
    • Component/s: WFS
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      tomcat+oracle+jdk5
    • Number of attachments :
      0

      Description

      I am a developer from chinese .
      I ceate a layer in oracle whith chinese name .and some of layer prop fields has chinese word ,I fount that this layer cnannt be added to geoserver featuretype.
      I think in wfs request will encouter this problem also if i request this layer,because the return xml is encoding in utf_8
      thanks

        Issue Links

          Activity

          Hide
          Chris Holmes added a comment -

          I'm super bad at internationalization stuff, but Artie is our resident expert, he may be able to shed some light. You may try to apply his fixes. And if you do figure out any fixes to get this working please contribute them back, we would love good Chinese support.

          Show
          Chris Holmes added a comment - I'm super bad at internationalization stuff, but Artie is our resident expert, he may be able to shed some light. You may try to apply his fixes. And if you do figure out any fixes to get this working please contribute them back, we would love good Chinese support.
          Hide
          Chris Holmes added a comment -

          I believe this should be fixed, as we got patches for japanese utf-8

          Show
          Chris Holmes added a comment - I believe this should be fixed, as we got patches for japanese utf-8

            People

            • Assignee:
              Chris Holmes
              Reporter:
              yyt wyy
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              0 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved: