EurekaJ is a Java Profiler with both a Java Agent and a Manager application to collect and view both live and historical data. The manager application will allow administrators to set up alert points and alert actions that will actively monitor selected java source code in order to monitor a running Java application both in Production and Test. EurekaJ is currently in early development with a first release schedules before the end of 2009. More information is available upon request.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.