era is the Open Source web application designed by geoSDI (geosdi.nsdi.it) for managing geospatial services based on Google GWT Technology. In the current processes for developing systems for managing geospatial data webservices are being widely used. The Open Geospatial Consortium is the organization active in the drafting of technical specifications for construction of standard components. There are many projects devoted to the realization of OWS server, such as GeoServer, MapServer. To truly take advantage of the benefits of OWS services, we need to have tools able to show the collection of information (services) from multiple servers in order to make assessments and any useful analysis to the purposes of our work. Current webGIS projects (like Openlayers, Mapserver), though effective for the display of webservices and the creation of maps, are basic tools and thay don't allow a professional work on geospatial data. geoSDI ERA allows to improve the work on web services and to expand the level of geospatial data interoperability. Through geoSDI ERA, interoperability is no longer linked only to the sharing of data and information allowed by OWS server, but it becomes also the sharing of professional working tools. Number of developers:4 Maturity of project 1year. It's used from National Civil Protection Dept. of ITALY
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.