Probitysoft has developed this tool and now wants to contribute it to the community. domainWorkbench allows the creation of domain artifacts using domain specific languages (DSLs) that are in essence unambiguous subsets of English with vocabulary from the business or problem domain. Domain Artifacts thus created are machine readable and can be used to generate corresponding Java, C#, XML or any other programming language artifact. There 5 developers working on this tool from last 1.5 years The source is in alpha stage and has been implemented with four development projects successfully
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.