When writing the xdoc sources for documentation, I add various HTML markup tags, notably the paragraph <p> character. After site generation, I find that the paragraph <p> character is stripped after a list tag such as <ul> is encountered.
I resort to using break <br> tags to separate all subsequent paragraph blocks after the list because no more paragraph <p> character appear in the source HTML
I have attached a simple xdoc format file that demonstrates the problem.
|Resolution||Duplicate [ 3 ]|
|Fix Version/s||1.0-alpha-9 [ 13220 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Closed [ 6 ]|
|Assignee||Vincent Siveton [ siveton ]|