DForms is a technology that helps to create web based forms.
Here are some things, which may help you to get picture:
What DForms offers:
- Clean design - DForms are designed to fit into view layer of MVC pattern, with weak dependencies to other layers. Thus, DForms are extensible, customizable and platform neutral (You can use Java, .Not, PHP or any other technology as backend).
- Well defined roles - the roles specify the developer responsibilities and his/her necessary knowledge.
- Component library - contains large library of ready-to-use leaf components.
- Form layout - contains large library of ready-to-use panels responsible for layout.
- Form decomposition - allows decomposition of screen into custom components.
- Validation - out of the box client-side and support for server-side validation.
- Output markup generation - by default, DForms output form as HTML fragment. Output markup, however, can be easily changed to any other markup language.
- Production ready - already deployed and tested in many real world projects.
- LGPL licensing
Type of issues DForms does not solve (and will not ever)
- Page flow - DForms is technology designed to render a form within a page. Controlling the flow of pages is responsibility of the standalone component - Controller (Controller layer in MVC pattern).
- Data representation and access - DForms abstracts from the way the data are represented and accessed. Dealing with data representation and access is typically responsibility of another MVC layer - Model.
- Business specific interactions - DForms does not know about needs specific to your business. Thus, for instance, it will not render text box green because you have written 'grass' into it. It is your responsibility, and DForms provide means to do so.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.