From several projects (opensource like xplanner and others) I have accumulated a wide variety of utilities that I have successfully reused and perfected. Until now I have duplicated them but I always felt that it was a waste of time. These utilities build on apache commons and spring core to provide a more complete offering. The major components are: 1) multi-user embedded in-memory database support for webapp using hsqldb (great for functional testing and standalone deployment mode like xplanner's). 2) in vm webapp testing framework to do integration testing of mulitple webapps (we use it to test a multi-node cluster in one vm) 3) Misc utilities to solve missing features in both commons and spring.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 1 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.