castor
  1. castor
  2. CASTOR-3051

Some inconsistent errors between pom.xml and .classpath.

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Resolved Resolved
    • Priority: Minor Minor
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.3.2
    • Fix Version/s: 1.3.3rc1
    • Component/s: General
    • Labels:
      None
    • Patch Submitted:
      Yes
    • Number of attachments :
      1

      Description

      After I used a very clean build for Castor (delete the content of the maven repository), I found some classpath configuration errors in eclipse. The pom.xml file has updated the version of some lib, but the .classpath file does not change to the new version. Then the errors happened.

      I have prepared a small patch to repair these. (see attachment)

        Activity

        Hide
        Ralf Joachim added a comment -

        Will fix later today

        Show
        Ralf Joachim added a comment - Will fix later today
        Hide
        Werner Guttmann added a comment -

        Increased some dependencies at the same time (Spring, ...) and increased version numbers for Maven core plugins.

        Show
        Werner Guttmann added a comment - Increased some dependencies at the same time (Spring, ...) and increased version numbers for Maven core plugins.

          People

          • Assignee:
            Werner Guttmann
            Reporter:
            Wensheng Dou
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: