AppInfo - display always current version of your software even when automatically deploying from CI server.
AppInfo is a small library providing the easy way to show always valid, automatic updated information about a version of running software in your web/desktop Java application. Especially useful with automatic builds from CI server deployed on QA. Currently supported are displaying name, version, build number and build date of running software. They are available as text from end application and can be customized to fit your needs. Source information can be passed via environmental variables and works out-of-box with Hudson CI server.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Workload Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.