When an ExecutionEntity is deleted, we check whether there are any TaskEntities/EventSubscriptions/Jobs associated with this execution. if so, we remove them.
This leads to an increasingly large number of queries, which is most cases are pointless.
- at most one query is performed for entities (Jobs/Tasks/EventSubscriptions...) associated with an execution within a single command
Idea (back from discussion with Tom): the parser could set properites like "isTaskUsed" or "isEventSubscriptionUsed" on the process definition / scope activity.
Based on such properties we should be able to reduce the number of queries.